The only microfocused ultrasound with real-time visualisation (MFU–V)1-3
Innovative non-invasive skin lifting and tightening technology, for visible, reproducible results1,2
- A leading non-surgical skin tightening treatment, grounded in clinical evidence with high patient satisfaction1,6,7
- Advanced micro-focused ultrasound targets deep tissue planes for effective collagen synthesis1,2
- Real-time visualisation enables you to customise treatment for optimised results1,2
- The only FDA-cleared skin lifting and tightening device indicated for imaging below the skin’s surface1,3
DEMAND FOR NON-INVASIVE
SKIN TIGHTENING CONTINUES TO GROW8
What percentage increase have you seen in your clinic?
WHY CHOOSE ULTHERAPY®?
Ultherapy® delivers a high level of patient satisfaction.6,7
- Visible improvements in 3 months7,11
- A single treatment is usually all that’s needed, for results that can last over a year*1,12,13
- Minimal downtime after treatment13
”Our collagen levels are depleting at a rate of 1% a year from the age of 25, so it comes as no surprise that there is increasing awareness of the benefits of collagen-regenerating treatments such as Ultherapy®, especially among individuals aged 29–45 years, 70% of all Ultherapy® patients. This skin-savvy audience has recognised the benefits of investing in their ‘collagen bank’ for better skin in the longer term and using it as a preventative method.Dr Tracy Mountford.Founder of The Cosmetic Skin Clinic.
*For patients with mild to moderate skin laxity. Individual results may vary
- Fabi SG, et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2019;18(5):426–432.
- ULTHERAPY® EU 1001393IFU Rev N IFU, CONTROL UNIT IFU _Final.
- Ulthera Press Release: Ultherapy® décolletage treatment now FDA-cleared. BioSpace website. Available at: https://www.biospace.com/article/releases/ulthera-release-ultherapy-and-0174-d%C3%A9colletage-treatment-now-fda-cleared-/ Accessed: July 2021.
- White WM, et al. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2007;9(1):22–29.
- Ultherapy®2021 Data on File: Ref-0992.
- Ulthera System 501(k) Summary. U.S. Food & Drug Administration website. Available at: www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf13/k134032.pdf Accessed: July 2021.
- Werschler WP & Werschler PS. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2016;9(2):27–33.
- Ultherapy® 2021 Data on File: Ref-1346.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 2015 Cosmetic surgery national data bank statistics. Available at: https://www.surgery.org/sites/default/files/ASAPS-Stats2015.pdf Accessed: July 2021.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. 2016 Cosmetic surgery national data bank statistics. https://www.surgery.org/sites/default/files/ASAPS-Stats2016.pdf Accessed: July 2021.
- Kerscher M, et al. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2019;12:71–79.
- Brobst RW, et al. Facial Plast Surg Clin N Am. 2014;22:191–202.
- Sasaki GH & Tevez A. JCDSA. 2012;2:108–116.